cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Verify Account, Can send but not receive calls

alexd7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just recently switched to public but am having some issues with both call service and the selfserve website. I completed the sign up process, confirmed via e-mail, yet every time I log in it says the attempt has failed. When I try the password reset option, my e-mail cannot be verified.

This was all attempted after I found out I have not been able to receive calls for the past 3-4 weeks, which is unfortunate because I happen to be looking for a job right now. I've tried my sim card in different phones, the same problem appears each time. SMS send/receive is fine, Calls can go out but can't come in. Caller goes straight to voice mail, no messages are sent to my Public messagebox

It seems like there was just a glitch in the system which can happen, but due to my current situation I'll have to switch to a new provider very soon if this can't be fixed within a certain timeframe. Thanks for reading

@CS_Agent

3 REPLIES 3

alexd7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah I tried having my number ported in from Telus, I'm not sure about the old sim but I can try to test it when I find it

I'll PM the mods, thanks for the advice so far

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@alexd7 Did you port in your number? If yes, is your old sim still working? 

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@alexd7 wrote:

Just recently switched to public but am having some issues with both call service and the selfserve website. I completed the sign up process, confirmed via e-mail, yet every time I log in it says the attempt has failed. When I try the password reset option, my e-mail cannot be verified.

This was all attempted after I found out I have not been able to receive calls for the past 3-4 weeks, which is unfortunate because I happen to be looking for a job right now. I've tried my sim card in different phones, the same problem appears each time. SMS send/receive is fine, Calls can go out but can't come in. Caller goes straight to voice mail, no messages are sent to my Public messagebox

It seems like there was just a glitch in the system which can happen, but due to my current situation I'll have to switch to a new provider very soon if this can't be fixed within a certain timeframe. Thanks for reading

@CS_Agent

Sounds like a failed port. Send the Mods a private message and include your account information including the 4 digit pin.

Need Help? Let's chat.