cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Receive calls and number changed

gskinner81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This morning my number was changed back to an old number, I can call out but cannot receive calls now from that number and I lost my Public Mobile number now so essentially I have no phone number. 

Help!

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@gskinner81 wrote:

This morning my number was changed back to an old number, I can call out but cannot receive calls now from that number and I lost my Public Mobile number now so essentially I have no phone number. 

Help!

Thanks

If you cannot receive calls, why do you think your number was changed back to an old number?

Did you request a number change or port transfer?

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As Staliger mentioned, contact the mods with the ? lower right, especially if you have had the PM number for awhile.  Maybe a computer gremlin gave your number away and if so maybe it can be fixed.  Cheers

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@gskinner81 wrote:

Help!

Thanks

How long have you had the new number? What happens when you call your new number?

What happens when you call your old number?

Does your phone ring at all? Or does someone else answer? Or does the call go to your voicemail?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@gskinner81 wrote:

Help!

Thanks

@gskinner81 Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions or send a message though https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.