cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Reactivate Account

Alejandra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi - My phone was lost and I suspended my account for a couple of months.  I now have a replacement SIM and am trying to reativeate my account online.  I was able to change the SIM, but can't seem to reactivate the account.  The phone shows that it's on the PM network, but the account is still sususpended.  When I try to add funds online, I click the "submit" button to make a payment, but nothing happens.  The account was previously on autopay, so not sure what I need to do to reactivate?  

6 REPLIES 6

jluong9
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You could also try registering a new card for autopay and see if that works. If that still doesn't work I think you should just try to contact a moderator as soon as you can so they can get back to you sooner.

@Alejandra 

Maybe you might want to try later tonight.  Or try Chrome incognito mode.  

If that does not work, you may need to contact moderator to get help.  Click on quesiotn mark on right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to get moderator help.  

If you really need to pay asap, you could buy a payment voucher either online (via recharge.com - service fee applies) or in store.  

Alejandra

The credit card info looks ok.  I also tried from a different browser as you suggested, but no luck.  The 90 days is up on November 26, so need to figure out how to make a payment before then.

@Alejandra 

With credit card information, need to have exact address information. If apartment number, leave that section blank. 

How long was your account suspended?  If more than 90 days, number would be lost. 

Alejandra

Thanks.  I also tried reactivating by phone.  It said I should contact my credit card company (shouldn't be any problem with the credit card).  I tried adding a new credit card online, but it still won't let me make a payment with the new card - same problem as before, I click on "submit" to make the payment and nothing happens.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Alejandra 

Website can be finicky. Try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode. 

You up could also try to manually load amount equal to your plan rate. 

Need Help? Let's chat.