cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Port Number from Speakout

hda413
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I posted a message on the larger thread but didn't get a reply.

Having issues trying to port a number in from Speakout Wireless.

The error I get on the porting page when I Check Eligibility is: 
We are experiencing difficulties in processing this request. Please contact Public Mobile for additional assistance.

I PM'd a couple of mods with no response yet.

@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Saray_O@Caroline_D

16 REPLIES 16

@hda413 sorry to hear things remain stuck. I hope they'll be able to complete it today for you!

hda413

Hi @Mary_M

I can no longer receive any calls on the original PM number or my partially ported number.  I have no choice but to top up on my Speakout account just to be able to receive calls.

Please look into my partial port issue.

hda413

Hi @Mary_M

I sent you some private messages about my partial port.  Can you please take a look?

hda413

Hi @Mary_M

I sent you a private message.  My port has started but it's partially complete.  I can't receive calls with my ported number.

Thanks.

hda413

Hi @Mary_M,

Thanks for the reply.  I assume I should just sit tight for 6 or 7 days and hope that the port goes through?

I just want to check that there's no other issues such as incorrect port info etc.

Thanks.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @hda413

In case you have not seen my private message yesterday, I am just letting you know that I have responded to you 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

hda413

Hi @Mary_M,

I'm guessing there was a problem with my port since it has not completed yet.  Can you please check on the status of the port and provide an update?

Thanks.

hda413

Hi @Mary_M

I sent you another private message waiting to be read.  You last said a ticket was submitted to complete my port and it would take 24 to 72 business hours.  It's now approaching a week.

Can I get a status update?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @hda413

Thank you for your patience!!

I have sent you a private message, can you please consult it ? 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

hda413

I got a response on Saturday.  I sent a reply but no response since then.

I understand things are busy but my port hasn't even been initiated.  I asked for help almost a week ago.  I would hope I am ahead of the queue from others that are getting help who started a new port since last week.

Any other mods able to help?  @Shazia_K, @Saray_O@Caroline_D, @Mary_M

@hda413 okay, I only suggested work-around in case it worked for you. If Mary_M has already replied, then hopefully today you'll get fixed up. A bunch of people got their service working yesterday as both her and Shazia_K were working hard to get caught up. We really do have some great moderators here at PM!

hda413

I read about that glitch and workaround.  I get the same error if I check the "I am authorized to transfer this number" and then hit confirm.  I can't get to the point to enter my port information.

@Mary_M replied to me but I'm waiting for a second response when I sent her my port information.

@hda413 Maybe this will help, but there's a glitch in the system when attempting to check eligibility. When filling out the form, if you click the "I am authorized to transfer this number" checkbox FIRST, and then proceed with filling out the information, it should go through.

hda413

This happened on both during activation and in the Change Phone Number form.

When it failed during activation I created a temporary number.

It happens when I enter my number and click Check Eligibility.  Pretty sure I will need to wait for a mod to help me.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Where are you getting this error? When you go to activate your SIM card?

If you're having an issue, you could set up a temporary number, to get your service working, and then port your number afterwards.

Please provide some more information so that the community can further help while you wait to hear from one of the moderators.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to hear that. Please allow some more time as its really busy due to new promo. I am sure they will get back to you as soon as they can. 

Need Help? Let's chat.