cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Re: Thanks for your sugestion

@raghu wrote:

Thanks again as there is lots of messages how do I delete them is there a tutorial.Please inform.

Thanks

Raghu

You shouldn't delete the content of your messages because then the thread doesn't make sense anymore. (You can't delete the message itself on this public forum.) Not sure if this is what you meant, though.

Tutorial for what process exactly? You can start by reading articles in the knowledge base. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/tkb-p/knowledge_base

And, after reading there, you still have specific questions feel free to come back to the community and ask your questions - we are happy to help.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@raghu, you cannot delete your thread.  It is part of the community forum.  This is all public information.  Please do not post personal information In the community forum, an search engines scrape through here all the time.

NOTE, I’m not saying you have posted personal info, just a warning for the future.

raghu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As there is lot of messages can I delete some of it

raghu

Some messages are completed subject wise so can I delete them if so

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@raghu wrote:

Some messages are completed subject wise so can I delete them if so

@raghu marking the thread as solved (as you already have) should be sufficient. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
raghu

Thanks that should work

Raghu

Need Help? Let's chat.