cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can not recieve incoming call after porting

I finished my porting from speakout. But I cannot recieved incoming call until now. How can I deal with that?

Re: Can not recieve incoming call after porting

By the way, I finished my porting yesterday. I can not recieve incoming calls even now

Oracle

@weilee wrote:

By the way, I finished my porting yesterday. I can not recieve incoming calls even now

Yeah that has been awhile.  I would recommend contacting the moderators and creating a trouble ticket.

Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@weilee wrote:

I finished my porting from speakout. But I cannot recieved incoming call until now. How can I deal with that?

I ported my Speakout number to PM in 4 hours without moderator help.

How you you have been waiting?

Read my post and find out what info you did not supply.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Porting-number-from-Speakout-Apply-al...

You can create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page to supply the missing info.

Mayor / Maire

@weilee wrote:

@weilee  Porting is only completed when Speakout releases the number to Public. The fact that you can't receive calls means that the port has not completed and is stuck. Please note that Speakout does not use account numbers so you must provide either the Speakout PIN or the IMEI number of the device otherwise the port will not go through.

To check the port insert your Speakout sim card into your device if it still works your port is still outstanding.

In that case you need to get your Speakout PIN number and provide that info to the PM moderators so that they can resubmit the port. Tos submit a ticket do the following:

stpm-new.png

Mayor / Maire

I have seen the following number mentioned in this forum as a way to contact the Telus porting team.  You could try calling the following phone# 1-877-868-3587. 

While you wait for a moderator, try rebooting  your phone.