Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No incoming call but have outgoing call

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Arachide wrote:

@CS_Agent

looks like I am having the same issue.

@Arachide you will need to send them a private message to get into the support queue.  Here's all the details you'll need:

Spoiler
How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue
If you have a Porting issue, please also include:
  • The number you want to port, PM sim number, old account number, old account name exacly as on bill
Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
  • Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount
How long until they reply?:
  • Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.
Additional Useful Information:
  • Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Arachide

@CS_Agent

looks like I am having the same issue.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @bendamere,

We've responded to your PM. Please check your inbox!

Thank you,

Syed

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@austinhuang wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

@austinhuang wrote:

Ask a moderator is the safest solution.

By the way, did you port your number, or you asked for a new number?

If this solves your question, please select my reply as Solution!

@austinhuang

I disagree. Until we have more information that might help the community help this person contacting the moderators should not be the reflex answer.

Usually, if not being able to receive calls but can make call, it's a bad port. It should not be a phone problem.

It's not a reflex answer. It's the norm.

It could be or it could just be in progress. If it's a mobile number they should wait at least an hour to see if it goes through. If it's a landline number they should probably wait longer. We can also tell the customer they may be able to continue receiving calls with their old sim.

bendamere

Not new number, I send massage to a moderator. 

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@wetcoaster wrote:

@austinhuang wrote:

@austinhuang

I disagree. Until we have more information that might help the community help this person contacting the moderators should not be the reflex answer.

Usually, if not being able to receive calls but can make call, it's a bad port. It should not be a phone problem.

It's not a reflex answer. It's the norm.

@austinhuang wrote:

@austinhuang

So, @bendamere

Is this a new account?

Have you requested porting in a number from another provider? Which provider and how long ago? Is the other provider's SIM still active?

Have you done a phone reboot?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@bendamere, was a number port involved?  If so, how long ago was the port submitted?  Generally they take about 2 hours to complete but can be as long as 48 hours.  If it's been this long, then it's an indication of a stuck port.  Moderator team assistance is required to resubmit the port.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Need Help? Let's chat.