cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not receive a call

geoscience88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have received a voice mail that my public mobile line is not able to receive calls and check the website. I don't know where to go what do pls help me. 

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@geoscience88  That means that Public has issue with the porting of your number.

You need to submit a ticket to PM with the correct/missing information.

@geoscience88 is this a recent sign up? If what @Danchvn suggests doesnt work. It sounds like your SIM didn't provision properly.  Contact the moderators and ask them to reset your service.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you create a Self Serve account when you activated or was this done for you in a store?

I recommend you check that first by clicking on the My Account in the upper right and logging in.

Is your cell phone working at all for voice, data?

If you have no service you could try turning off the cell, removing and reinserting the sim card and turning it back on.

Need Help? Let's chat.