cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not make calls or receive call and can not send message or receive message multiple times

jerry11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just activated Public SIM card yesterday, it says prepaid SIM card, but my plan is $25 plan. Sometimes when I make a call, announcement says long distance call may apply.  Is this prepaid SIM card  right for the $25 plan?

Sometimes I coundn't make or receive call, couldn't send or receive text. I find out each time I received this call -- 2-247-811-0378, I have to restart the phone then it works, I can make call or send text again. I don't want to restart the phone so often. Can you help?

Moved from lounge by mimmo

7 REPLIES 7

jerry11

Solved. thanks.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi jerry11,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, but we can surely help you find a solution

In order to do so, can you send us a private message via the Community? Please click on this link: https://goo.gl/JnHqMR

Kind Regards,

Public Mobile Moderator Team

jerry11

Thanks.

jerry11

Thanks. I'll try it.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@superdebator   it is most likely a phone issue not an account issue. More info is needed from the posted before suggesting to contact moderators. 

superdebator

Hello,

Please contact the moderator in PM, they'll be able to help you out.

Cheers

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Try dialing 1 in front of the number to get rid of the long distance charges may apply

As for restarting what phone are you using make and specific model #. 

Need Help? Let's chat.