Can i change my email address?

cmbchwang
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can i change my log in email address?

4 REPLIES 4

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@cmbchwang 

I can assume you are speaking about your Self serve login? 

If you are not and you are speaking about your email in your community account, you can do this by going into your profile then preferences and email. Change it there. 

Have a womderful week, welcome to Public Mobile!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cmbchwang 

Yes, your self-serve account email address can be changed.

Since your email address is your self-serve account username, therefore, you need moderator assistant to change your self-serve account email address.

Create a moderator support request as outlined by other members on this thread.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Ues you can @cmbchwang  you have to contact the moderators to do it for you.  Both your community and self serve should match so that community rewards if earned, get credited directly to your self service account. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@cmbchwang Yes, you may. 

To do so, get a ticket by clicking https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and entering your question into SIMon.  Invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. Click it then login and pick the topic, if needed, from the drop down menu. To confirm your ticket has been submitted, check the SENT box in your private messages; click the small envelope beside your avatar at top right on your screen.

If you encounter problems submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437, but this alternative method may have longer response time.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.