cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anybody who can help me?

frank312
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just actived this number, and  entered a number as a refered number, But I did not see the referral number at the summery page? can anybody help me make sure about it? thanks 

15 REPLIES 15

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lxzxd168 wrote:

I referred my friend yesterday and we both got the credit according to the message; i referred my son today...still have not received the credit after 8 hrs.

The promotion info does say in 72 hrs though....so let's wait and see, hopefully soon we both get the credit...

Good luck.

You will receive a text message that the friend referral was successful.  The referral credit will show up in your account within 72 hours, but from past experience it is usally there by the next morning.  So if you received the text message today, look for the credit tomorrow morning after 4am.

lxzxd168

I referred my friend yesterday and we both got the credit according to the message; i referred my son today...still have not received the credit after 8 hrs.

The promotion info does say in 72 hrs though....so let's wait and see, hopefully soon we both get the credit...

Good luck.

Kellys
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got my referal credit on the second day I activated my PM number.

Oh, Ok, I probably misunderstood what had happened.

@hycm53 wrote:

Because he referred his old cell number or land line number,  I guess?

I think you may be misunderstanding what has happened.

They already had a PM account and they used that account number to refer a new account with PM, maybe for their spouse or child. In this case that is all good and they should get a text and the credit.

Because he referred his old cell number or land line number,  I guess?

@hycm53 wrote:

If it's the case then I don't think he will receive the credit and text message from PM.

Why not?

If it's the case then I don't think he will receive the credit and text message from PM.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@frank312 wrote:

I just actived this number, and  entered a number as a refered number, But I did not see the referral number at the summery page? can anybody help me make sure about it? thanks 

Don't worry if you entered the number during activation it will eventually show up. Give it a couple of days and if does not show up just message the moderator and the will add it for you.

@hycm53 wrote:

I don't understand what you mean"all numbers are mine". 

They referred themselves with a new account.

I don't understand what you mean"all numbers are mine". 

@frank312 wrote:

yes, it does not show in the new customer's account, what can I do then ?

actally all numbers are mine!

You should have received a text on the number that was used to refer saying that someone used your number for referral? 

If you never received this text wait a day, if you still do not receive it and it doesn't show in the referer's account under rewards then contact the MODs

To Contact the Moderators click this link and describe in detail your situation.

@frank312 wrote:

Did you receive text saying you referred someone? Did you correctly entered referral number during activation?

frank312

@frank312 wrote:

The phone number of the person who referred you doesn't show in your account.  Your number shows in the other person's account.  The new customer only get a one-time credit, and the rewards section shows only the people you have referred for the purposes of keeping track of how many referral rewards you should get every 30 days.  That section of self-serve doesn't show who referred  you.

Need Help? Let's chat.