cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use more than one promoition code for new SIM activation?

prissyho
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

There are few promotion codes that I can use for new SIM activation, can I use them together or just one only?

e.g. Friends' referral, Lunar new year promotion...

Thanks

Prissy

6 REPLIES 6

@prissyho 

Although the Lunar New Year deal states, "This offer is not stackable with other in-market offers", there are indeed times when offers ARE stackable.

As far as using a promo code on activation, there is only space for one.

There are other offers which include registering an e-mail beforehand, and if activating with the same e-mail address, you're automatically included in the promotion.  (i.e. no promo code to manually receive and enter on activation)

Good that you're able to use Promo and referral code.   Make sure to activate before the Limited Time Offer expires on the price increases for Canada-Wide calling!!!

prissyho

😀Sweet!

@prissyho wrote:

I already had a number under Public Mobile.  Now I have another number that I want to bring into Public Mobile plan.  In order to get the referral program, do I have to create another account for the new number? or I can put the number under my existing account ?  Thanks

Each phone number must be in a sepearate account. Yes, you can refer yourself.

prissyho

Great! thanks for the clarification. 😘

prissyho

Hi,

I already had a number under Public Mobile.  Now I have another number that I want to bring into Public Mobile plan.  In order to get the referral program, do I have to create another account for the new number? or I can put the number under my existing account ?  Thanks

Cheers,

Prissy

@prissyho wrote:

Hi,

There are few promotion codes that I can use for new SIM activation, can I use them together or just one only?

e.g. Friends' referral, Lunar new year promotion...

The activation system only allows for the use of one promo code. A referral code isn't a promo code and has a seperate spot for it to be entered.  So, yes, you can use both a promo code and a referral code.

Need Help? Let's chat.