cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I still receive calls after my $10 credit expires within 30 days?

dreamboats198
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I signed up for the $10 for 30 days- 50 minutes. Will I be still able to receive incoming calls if my 50 minutes gets exhausted in that month? 

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dreamboats198 have a look at your transaction history in your self-serve account.  What are your credits listed as in the Transaction Type category column?  For more info on understanding traction history, please see here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Public-Mobile-Website-Changes/m-p/18323...

EDIT: if you're not sure still, please take a screen shot of your transaction history, and hide/obscure/crop out any personal info like account number and phone number, and then post it here and we can try to help.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dreamboats198 wrote:

I got some credits to my account and wanted to know how it came up..not complaining but just need to know what I did to earn that so that I can do more of it. Who would be the best person to ask an account specific question?

@dreamboats198

What did you recieve?..community rewards? 

dreamboats198

I got some credits to my account and wanted to know how it came up..not complaining but just need to know what I did to earn that so that I can do more of it. Who would be the best person to ask an account specific question?

srlawren

@dreamboats198 wrote:

how do i reach out to a mod?

@dreamboats198 are you asking because you want to ask about an early renewal?  FYI, if you're just out of minutes, it's probably a lot cheaper to just puchase the $8 200 min "long distance mins" add-on, rather than spending $10 to renew your 50 mins you get 200 mins for $8 and they remain on your account until completely utilized.  However, if you're also/only out of texts, your only option sadly is early renewal, since there is no equivalent add-on for texting. If you're finding you need to do this often, you might want to step up to a plan with unmetered texting as it could actually be more economical in the long run.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

popping

@dreamboats198 wrote:

Send a private message to moderator using the following link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dreamboats198

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@dreamboats198 wrote:

I signed up for the $10 for 30 days- 50 minutes. Will I be still able to receive incoming calls if my 50 minutes gets exhausted in that month? 

Incoming calls count towards your 50minutes and if you run out of minutes you can't receive calls. Add one of the long distance minute add-ons if you want to continue using your call feature until renewal.

The 200minutes (to Canada and US) are $8 or $0.04/minute, the 400minutes (to Canada, US and 18 other selected countries) are $15 or $0.0375. They will only be used if you run out of your plan minutes and don't expire until used up.

There is no text add-on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dreamboats198 wrote:

No.

Buy an add-on or change plans or ask mods to early-renew your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.