cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I refer to a friend after I've registered?

T64Bruh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just registered and realized I didn't give my friend the reward but I've only been registered for a few hours now and I wonder if I can go back and use my friends number

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi @T64Bruh

Please contact us through a private message. 

You can click here . 

Regards, 

Carlos.  

@CS_Agent : Could you please confirm that you are willing and able to put referrals in place after activation and that those customers would get credits (whichever they would otherwise by entitled to of course)?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @T64Bruh

Please contact us through a private message. 

You can click here . 

Regards, 

Carlos.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NDesai wrote:

@T64Bruh  Yes, Moderator_Team can add referral rewards to your friends account, but you both will not get the $25 referral credit as you did not enter his referral number during activation. 

Where is this from? I had understood that the mods can apply referral information after the fact. If self-activated not in a store then they'd both be eligible for the $25 (currently).

My *opinion* would be that it would be nice of them to do a little something as goodwill but otherwise tough toodles.

@mimmo wrote:

@NDesai  will they qualify for  the 10$ bonus, or just the $1 credit? 

Probably not as the requirement for the $10 is the same (must enter referral number during activation). 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai  will they qualify for  the 10$ bonus, or just the $1 credit? 

hzmy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can send a message to @CS_Agent and they should be able to rectify it for you.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@T64Bruh  Yes, Moderator_Team can add referral rewards to your friends account, but you both will not get the $25 referral credit as you did not enter his referral number during activation. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Send a private message to the moderator team and see if the can make it happen for you....but be nice ! You can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. Good luck.

@T64Bruh wrote:

I just registered and realized I didn't give my friend the reward but I've only been registered for a few hours now and I wonder if I can go back and use my friends number

Need Help? Let's chat.