cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I re-activate my 3 phones to get the offered promo for 12 months

mahadeotahal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was recently offered to return to PM and receive $10/mth off $25 or less plan  OR $15 off $40/mth or more plan. The issue is I have 3 phones. Will this apply if I bring back all 3 phone lines?

10 REPLIES 10

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@J-L wrote:

@Triguy  but can an account have more than one phone number attached to it?

I believe that OP is saying that he believes all 3 of his phone numbers are attached to the same account with the same email.

@J-L   No...each number has to have it's own email and account, and I believe OP would only be able use the email and number that was originally with PM before he ported out.

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Triguy  but can an account have more than one phone number attached to it?

I believe that OP is saying that he believes all 3 of his phone numbers are attached to the same account with the same email.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Each account can only have one email that is different.

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
OP is saying that all 3 phone numbers are attached to the one/same email... "But I can tie all 3 accounts to that email/username. Have all 3 numbers logged under that log in."... Is that possible? Or does each phone number have to have a different email address?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello!

The promo is available only for the phone number attached to the email address where you received the offer. 

Public Mobile Team

mahadeotahal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

But I can tie all 3 accounts to that email/username. Have all 3 numbers logged under that log in.

JC29
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Your offer is tied to the email that received that specific offer.

It will only activate on that account I would think.  Unless of course you got 3 emails from 3 different accounts.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

No @mahadeotahal it only applied to the email address that received the offer. Stay safe. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mahadeotahal   the offer is targeted to the email address received.  you must activate the account with the same email that received the offer or you ill not get it. 

so if you got 1 offer you can activate 1 account 2 offers 2 accounts  etc...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mahadeotahal wrote:

I was recently offered to return to PM and receive $10/mth off $25 or less plan  OR $15 off $40/mth or more plan. The issue is I have 3 phones. Will this apply if I bring back all 3 phone lines?

@mahadeotahal   Did all the three lines receive the offer?  I would think they all needed to receive this offer.

Need Help? Let's chat.