Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you all for replying my message 

Madison_07
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No I don’t think so

@BKNS27 

Good point.

@darlicious @Anonymous 

Wow, that is great for new PM customers and would get more customers to hop onto PM on the $15 plan.

When I saw the ad, I thought you need to go on AutoPay to get the 250mb of data.

PM should change their ad and leave out the AutoPay comment to read:

- 250mb data 

- Canada wide 100 minutes outgoing calls 

- Unlimited incoming calls

- Unlimited international texting and pictures

1CEE0DD8-7953-4D0E-8168-748A234C7D29.png

@Anonymous 

Lol....great minds think and type alike!😃

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BKNS27 : Autopay is optional on all plans. The other plans will give an actual bonus extra bit of data when autopay is toggled on. The $15 plan comes with the data anyway regardless of autopay. Yes I know the wording suggests otherwise.

Edit: thanks darlicious 🙂

@BKNS27 

Unlike all other plans the 250mb of data comes with the $15 plan regardless if you have autopay or not. The 500mb bonus data w/autopay on all plans $25+ requires autopay registration.

@Anonymous 

Good to know, from reading the $15 PM plans ads. I thought AutoPay was optional.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BKNS27 : But the goofy thing with that plan is that the data is hard-coded in even without autopay toggled on. It would have been nice to not have autopay data and be able to buy add-ons at full 4G LTE speed. But no.

@darlicious 

I was thinking about the $15 PM plan without AutoPay.

@BKNS27 

All currently available pm plans are call/text/data only.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lolalan 

Nope sorry PM only have call/text or call/text/data.

@lolalan 

It never hurts to have another working phone line. I don't use my second account very often but it comes in handy on occasion or to lend to a visiting friend or relative.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lolalan : Yeah there's no law that says you gotta use the talk or text features. But you're still paying for them. For $50 you could have 12.5GB of data on hand.

@lolalan 

Public mobile no longer offers a data only plan. However you could just activate a new account with a data plan that suits your needs. Until June 30th you can the promocode 2GBBONUS to recieve 2gb of additional plan data per month on all $35+ plans that you will keep as long as you don't change your plan.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@lolalan No, sorry.

Need Help? Let's chat.