cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls working but not texts

Cyah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just got my public mobile plan and calls are working fine but texts arent being sent or recieved. 

3 REPLIES 3

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cyah As the others have already made tehir suggestions/recommendations I also just want to add consider just giving it a little bit of time.  I remember when I first set up my phone with PM it took about 3 - 4 hours before I canould recieve calls and texts.  I could send, but not receive.  Also consder just doing a quick hardware reset by turning off your phone, take out the batter and SIM, wait about 10 seconds then put it all back in and turn on the phone.  The phone will find th enetwork and hopefully that reset would get things working.

Worst case scenario get in touch with a MOD 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cyah, If your account is properly set up, and none of your texting apps are able to send out (or receive) a text, you will need to send a private message to the moderators team to ask them to check your account setup.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Cyah Login to your self-serve account verify your plan you activated. If it includes texts, try using another texting app if you are on android phone. 

Need Help? Let's chat.