cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls to 6475804001 that were not made

ngriffin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi--my daughter has a Public Mobile SIM in her watch. Her usage says she is calling 6475804001 multiple times, but I can assure you, she is not. There are forums where people are talking about being charged for this same number when they have not called it at all. Can you please help--why is it showing she is calling this number when it has never been dialed on her device? Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11

@veenadua wrote:

Hi Is it chargeable to our minutes?

@veenadua   if you use your phone to check voicemail, then YES, it's chargeable minutes

However, if the calls got routed to voicemail because of Forwarding, then No

Again, all those only matters if you don't have unlimited outgoing calls ($15 and $13 plans)

veenadua
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Is it chargeable to our minutes?

veenadua

Then what we should do

if we miss our voicemail received from outsiders which No should be dialled  to hear our missed voicemails 

HI @veenadua 

that is a number to your voicemail

you either were checking your voicemail from your phone, or a call to you was redirected to your voicemail as you didn't pick it up

veenadua

In our account also showing that I have also received two times from this 1(647)580-4001 while I have neither made any call nor any message sent

so confusing this Public Mobile 

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ngriffin wrote:

Hi--thank you for identifying the number, however it has never been called from her device. She doesn't have the number and has never dialed it...there are other forums where people talk about these "phantom" calls, so I am wondering why they are showing up?

If someone leaves your daughter a Voicemail and your daughter wants to listen to it.

when she clicks on "Voicemail" it will auto Dial  "Voicemail"  and in her phone, it will say voicemail

However, on your account, it won't say "Voicemail". It will instead list "6475804001" this number.

ngriffin

Ah--this is why. Her watch was not ringing for a while and I kept calling and getting v/m while attempting to fix the problem. Thanks!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ngriffin if your daughter is  like me, and on the $15 plan with limited minutes. To save her minutes she can either check her voicemail using another phone, or use a voip app such as TextNow to dial from her own phone over WiFi See link on how to do it. 

If someone calls you and there is no answer then the call is forwarded to your voicemail.. which is why you see that number .

@ngriffin wrote:

Hi--thank you for identifying the number, however it has never been called from her device. She doesn't have the number and has never dialed it...there are other forums where people talk about these "phantom" calls, so I am wondering why they are showing up?

ngriffin

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ngriffin wrote:

Hi--my daughter has a Public Mobile SIM in her watch. Her usage says she is calling 6475804001 multiple times, but I can assure you, she is not. There are forums where people are talking about being charged for this same number when they have not called it at all. Can you please help--why is it showing she is calling this number when it has never been dialed on her device? Thank you.

@ngriffin 

Hello,

The number is the Voicemail number.

When you call your voicemail it will show you "6475804001"

Edit:

If you are on $10/15 Plans your minutes will be used when you call Voicemail. 

Your daughter can also access her voicemail by calling her "Own Cellphone number" from a different phone and when it goes into Voicemail,

All she has to do is press the * key and it will ask her to enter her pin number.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.