cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls just going to voicemail

Benjaminsfc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

Me and the wife (wife mostly) cause i notice it when calling her, are having alot of calls going right to voicemail without even ringing once,have tried rebooting,shuting the phone of than on,dosnt seems to make a differance.

Also on my phone lately sevice completly cuts out sometimes a few secounds at times few mins the other day the longest i seen almost 10 mins!

HELP! Please!

10 REPLIES 10

@ChuckYeah wrote:

When did you sign up?

Just a quick fyi: if you hover your mouse over someone's name it will show when they created their community account. Often this is a clue as to their longevity at PM. Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Benjaminsfc wrote:

Hi

Me and the wife (wife mostly) cause i notice it when calling her, are having alot of calls going right to voicemail without even ringing once,have tried rebooting,shuting the phone of than on,dosnt seems to make a differance.

Also on my phone lately sevice completly cuts out sometimes a few secounds at times few mins the other day the longest i seen almost 10 mins!

HELP! Please!

Switch phones and sims too see if it makes a difference. This will see if one phone has a better antenna.  Also check in a bunch of places.

It's probably not phone related, I don't believe there are regular outages anywhere. I had issues at my relative's place because they have metal roof on top of icf building so everybody had spotty connection at best all the time, some phones had it better than the others, but once outside everything was fine. 

I believe the best advice is above to contact the moderators through Simon and let them look into it.

Yeah send a ticket. Best way to get an answer and a fix, I think.

Benjaminsfc

No we been with public for 3-4 months now and shes on the $25/month plan and Im on the $40 plan.

And it dosnt happing all the time some days it would happen 2-3 times in a row than all of a suppen it will go through ,than when i ask her she says the phones been lying there all the time!

our plans renew 3rd or 6th day every month so far.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Benjaminsfc If the issue is intermittent, I think it's a job for the mods. Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment bubble in the bottom right.

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday to Friday: 8AM- midnight EST
Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM EST

If it were only one phone and one number, I'd check to see if you accidentally blocked someone or if you are out of minutes, but since it's two phones, two sims, and intermittent, I'd contact a moderator to research it.

Benjaminsfc

has been going on for at least a few weeks for sure!

Benjaminsfc

Reception for the most part is great full bars as its inside city limites.

I got a Google pixal 2

And wife has Samsung S8

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

How is reception in your area

What kind of phones so you have

When did this start?

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

When did you sign up? Did your account renew recently? Do some calls get through and others don't or do all calls to the line go directly to voicemail?

Lastly, are you on a limited minutes plan, $10 or $15.

Need Help? Let's chat.