cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Calls going to voicemail

All 04 accounts are showing active and have money in those. Just a side note that all those numbers were ported in. Don’t know if it matters or not 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

First make sure your data is on and you are getting a signal. If that is then:

To get help with your account, activation, or service?

Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get gelp with your account.

They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

Click here to send them a private message.

In your message please include:

PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].

Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@nahidulI think the problem from PM not allowed you. Contact the moderator team by sending them privet Msg.

Highlighted

It’s over 24 hours and I sent message to moderator and no reply. Numbers are not receiving any phone calls, goes to voicemail. I don’t know what else to do now. Looks like it was a very bad idea to switch to Public Mobile to save few dollars.

Highlighted

I know it is hard but you should be contacted by sometime tomorrow. As noted above, it can take up to 48 hours, but a Moderator will address your concern. I know it can be difficult to wait, but when you look at what we get in our plans compared to other carriers, the wait so far for me has been worth it.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nahidul

Unfortunately, the moderator wait times have been 48-72 hours the last 1-2 weeks.  Only the moderators can help to complete the port.    Hopefully, the moderator will get back to you within next day.  

Highlighted

Also, check to make sure your data is turned on. 

Highlighted

Two of the lines do not have any data, other 2 have 500mb. Will it help if the data is on? Even there is no data? 

Highlighted

No phone for 2days! Is this normal with Public Mobile? Thank you everyone for all your help.

Highlighted

It is not normal for a phone not to work with Public Mobile, but sometimes when busy 48 hours can be the norm to get a Moderator response. The reason I mention data being on is on some phones if data is turned off it does not connect to the network to make calls either. I have had a couple phone like that so it is worth checks. Are you seeing the Network Connected (not WIfi) signal at the top of your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.