cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls going to voicemail

nahidul
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got 02 lines for my family and 02 for friends. All 04 numbers are going to voicemail as soon as called. This is very critical that we could receive calls. Please help.

26 REPLIES 26

nahidul

Thank you for suggesting FonGo.com . I actually ported one number from them to PM. I didn’t want to give out 2 different phone numbers to everyone and I needed a reliable phone.

nahidul

Greetings.

mods asked me a question and I replied. I probably have to wait another 3 days before they answer.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nahidul wrote:

So, it’s 4th day with the problem. Public Mobile is cheap and NO service.  Very disappointing . 

Do you have a red blob above the little envelope icon in the upper right of your screen? If so, click on it to see messages.

If not then jeez upwards to 96 hours. No wonder you're disappointed.

@nahidul You may need my fallback to manage until you can get this fixed. I use fongo.com to backup cellular service. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@nahidul wrote:

So, it’s 4th day with the problem. Public Mobile is cheap and NO service.  Very disappointing . 

Have the Mods contacted you? If so what did they say?

nahidul

tbark
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you are able to call out, ignore my previous two posts.

tbark

It is not normal for a phone not to work with Public Mobile, but sometimes when busy 48 hours can be the norm to get a Moderator response. The reason I mention data being on is on some phones if data is turned off it does not connect to the network to make calls either. I have had a couple phone like that so it is worth checks. Are you seeing the Network Connected (not WIfi) signal at the top of your phone?

nahidul

No phone for 2days! Is this normal with Public Mobile? Thank you everyone for all your help.

nahidul

Two of the lines do not have any data, other 2 have 500mb. Will it help if the data is on? Even there is no data? 

tbark

Also, check to make sure your data is turned on. 

@nahidul

Unfortunately, the moderator wait times have been 48-72 hours the last 1-2 weeks.  Only the moderators can help to complete the port.    Hopefully, the moderator will get back to you within next day.  

tbark

I know it is hard but you should be contacted by sometime tomorrow. As noted above, it can take up to 48 hours, but a Moderator will address your concern. I know it can be difficult to wait, but when you look at what we get in our plans compared to other carriers, the wait so far for me has been worth it.

nahidul

It’s over 24 hours and I sent message to moderator and no reply. Numbers are not receiving any phone calls, goes to voicemail. I don’t know what else to do now. Looks like it was a very bad idea to switch to Public Mobile to save few dollars.

hamaida
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@nahidulI think the problem from PM not allowed you. Contact the moderator team by sending them privet Msg.

tbark

First make sure your data is on and you are getting a signal. If that is then:

To get help with your account, activation, or service?

Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get gelp with your account.

They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

Click here to send them a private message.

In your message please include:

PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].

Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.

nahidul

All 04 accounts are showing active and have money in those. Just a side note that all those numbers were ported in. Don’t know if it matters or not 

@krazykiwi wrote:

@nahidul wrote:

It’s 4 different phones in 4 different houses 4 different types of phones 

I know, which is really strange but for the time being lets just focus on your account.

There is nothing wrong with the service presently, so it is either the phones or the accounts.

@nahidul wrote:

I know, which is really strange but for the time being lets just focus on your account.

nahidul

@nahidul wrote:

Correct, they were working, but not anymore. Goes to voicemail. I have different plans. Most of them are $30 for unlimited Canada calls

What does you payment history show? Are you able to post a screen shot? Blackout any personal information

nahidul

Correct, they were working, but not anymore. Goes to voicemail. I have different plans. Most of them are $30 for unlimited Canada calls

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@nahidul, are you able to connect to the network?  Usually calls go straight to voice mail when the phone is offline.

@nahidul wrote:

Yes, they are all active and all numbers are from different cities 

So they were all working and then they stopped? What plan are you on?

nahidul

Yes, they are all active and all numbers are from different cities 

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@nahidul wrote:

I got 02 lines for my family and 02 for friends. All 04 numbers are going to voicemail as soon as called. This is very critical that we could receive calls. Please help.

Does it say when you check your self serve that it is "Active"?

Need Help? Let's chat.