cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Calls go straight to voicemail

@geopublic wrote:

@srlawren Good catch. Another customer using an iPhone reported that he had the do not disturb accidently turned on sn it would only allow calls through that were in their contact list. @johnnyvo  are you using an iPhone?

@geopublic check the edit I did on the post you quoted from me.  Both types of exceptions are possible (contacts only, multiple calls only) on both platforms (iPhone and Android).

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Calls go straight to voicemail

@geopublic wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@johnnyvo wrote:

Everytime someone calls me, it goes straight to voicemail the first time. Second time it goes through, everything else works fine.

@johnnyvo can you please double-check that you didn't turn on your phone's Do Not Distrub feature?  That is a typical feature where it will block calls getting to you unless someone calls multiple times in a short span of time.  

@srlawren Good catch. Another customer using an iPhone reported that he had the do not disturb accidently turned on sn it would only allow calls through that were in their contact list. @johnnyvo  are you using an iPhone?

It’s been disabled.