Did you mean: 

Calling and incoming not working..

Dhoncha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have trouble making a call

8 REPLIES 8

P-Ran

I rebooted my phone when I had the same problem and everything went back to normal. Also, someone else said remove SIM for a few minute the start it up again.

@Dhoncha did you transfer port your number over from another provider ? Can you do everything else, receive/send calls/texts? When did you transfer your number? If you did port, your port may be completing itself.

If you didn't port,  it may be a sim  provisional issue and you will have to contact a moderator. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket 

@Dhoncha wrote:

Why im not able make a call? 

@srlawren wrote:

@Dhoncha well, you've given us very little to work with, so I'm going to say there's probably dozens of possible reasons.

"Little to work with"!? I'll go so far as to say, almost NOTHING to work with!

So, @Dhoncha , as per the questions asked, kindly provide some detail, because none of us have access to your account, and can't help in ANY way, with advice, without some clue about what's actually taking place.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you recently port your number ?  

What type of plan for you have ?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Staliger wrote:

@Dhoncha wrote:

@Dhonchais your account active? Do you have funds?

@Staliger funds are kind of irrelevant, since PM isn't a pay-per-use provider.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dhoncha wrote:

@Dhoncha well, you've given us very little to work with, so I'm going to say there's probably dozens of possible reasons.

Are you a new customer?  I'm guessing yes, since you've posted (twice, no less) to the Getting Started area. 

What is your phone's brand and model?  What happens when you try to place an outgoing call?  What happens when someone tries to call you?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Dhoncha wrote:

@Dhonchais your account active? Do you have funds?

Dhoncha

Need Help? Let's chat.