cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call minutes total

mjholm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Where can you find the total calling minutes on the site? I just see each call listed separately but no total.

8 REPLIES 8

ravendancer

I appreciate that.  Being as I'm relatively new to PM, I am trying to figure things out and have to sometimes go over things again...it get confusing ...well to me anyway.

thank you

@ravendancer wrote:

No reason to get persnickety!!   

@ravendancer My apologies if you considered my reply "persnickety". The answer to your question was literally in the 2 posts immediately prior to yours. It's because of that that I didn't consider my question as focusing on minor details or being fussy. In reality it was a rhetorical question that had an obvious answer that in hindsight I should have just avoided posting. My sincerest apologies.

ravendancer

No reason to get persnickety!!   

@ravendancer wrote:

I also have this question...where can you find the total minutes used on the 100 minutes plan.  If I click on 'data and add-ons usage' it doesn't include minutes used from the plan (100 mins)..only the add-ons.  When I click on 'view my usage' under 'my plan', only the individual minutes show...not a total.

Is there a way to find this total?

@ravendancer  Did you not read the replies to the original question? The answer to your question is there in black and beige.

@ravendancer it should be on the "overview" page just scroll down. also dialing 611 will tell you how many minutes you have remaining

ravendancer

I also have this question...where can you find the total minutes used on the 100 minutes plan.  If I click on 'data and add-ons usage' it doesn't include minutes used from the plan (100 mins)..only the add-ons.  When I click on 'view my usage' under 'my plan', only the individual minutes show...not a total.

Is there a way to find this total?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@mjholm wrote:

Where can you find the total calling minutes on the site? I just see each call listed separately but no total.

Bottom of landing page when you logon Self-serve.
You'll see whatever you have used under "My Data & Add-Ons"

Note: If a feature is not listed, it may have been fully consumed and no longer available for use.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mjholm wrote:

Login to your self-serve account.

The running total of the minutes used since last renewal.

The following minutes usage line is from my $15 plan.  I used 85 minutes out of my alloted 100 minutes.

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk
    85  /  100 MIN

Please note that

1.  you will not see the usage line if your plan have unlimited minutes.

2.  you will not see the usage line if you used all your minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.