cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call automatically transferring to voicemail

Sudipta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi friends,

I have ported by old provider (Speakout) number to my newly bought Public Mobile SIM. But the issue is I can’t receive calls. However, I can make calls and use my mobile data. When someone calls me he hears “Your call has been transferred to a Voicemail service which has not been initialized by the customer you are calling. The customer you are calling is not available this time.” Can you please say why the call isn’t coming to me and what can I do in this regard?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like your port is stuck so you will need a moderator to fix it.

Contact a moderator for assistance. Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Sherrycheng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had a similar experience before and it most likely is due to the port not having been 100% complete yet. Double check with a Mod.

Sometimes a simple reboot of your phone might be helpful too!

And last but not least, this has already been mentioned but if the calls are constantly showing up on your phone as missed calls and you have an iPhone, make sure your "Do Not Disturb" function is turned off, or it's customized so that you can either receive calls from "Everyone" or your "Favourites"! This can be done through your iPhon's Settings app 🙂

Hope this helped!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Sudipta , this is a symptom of a porting issue.  It can take a few hours for a port to complete.  If this port has not completed on its own within 4 hours, I think it is stuck and needs to be resubmitted.  For that you need to seek moderator team assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Check the following

1) Make sure you don't have "do not distrub" or a simular feature turned on.

2) Remove sim card, restart phone, re-insert sim.

3) You ported your number to PM, the port may not be 100% complete, check with your former provider on status of port.

Need Help? Let's chat.