cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Record.

bandkbock
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is a detailed record of individual calls available, and if so, how do I access it ?

8 REPLIES 8

bandkbock

On "View My Usage" I was able to find only the number of minutes used, not how many calls, to what #, or when. What am I doing wrong ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bandkbock wrote:

I have 23 min. of usage on a CA/US Add-On 200 Min.  To control my usage, can I find out how many calls there were, where to,when, and what charge, if any ?

View My Usage will give you all your calling details. No charges though. You paid for them with the add-on cost.

@bandkbock Which plan are you on?  Thanks.

bandkbock

I have 23 min. of usage on a CA/US Add-On 200 Min.  To control my usage, can I find out how many calls there were, where to,when, and what charge, if any ?

bandkbock

Thanks that helps.

bandkbock

Thanks.

@bandkbock wrote:

Is a detailed record of individual calls available, and if so, how do I access it ?

You can access your recent call details by going into the usage history section of your account at selfserve.publicmobile.ca.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@bandkbock  there is no detailed account of call records available, unless you are referring to what is in the self service account. Transaction section.  Usage history, Its for 90 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.