cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Forwarding

nicktin722
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey I come here to Vancouver for business travel a couples month in a year. I was wondering if it possible to call forward my calls from my asia number to a PM number if I were to purchase these 30 days plans from PM?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@nicktin722 wrote:

Okay. So would it charge the Canadian number the long distance or from the asian provider end?

No. All incoming calls to Canada from anywhere are included in a calling plan. If you wish to retain the Canadian number once activated read the ideas here: Extended Absence

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nicktin722 wrote:

Okay. So would it charge the Canadian number the long distance or from the asian provider end?

From Asia.

nicktin722
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Call forwarding is possible as long as your asian provider allows you to call Canadian number, it would be long distance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nicktin722 wrote:

Hey I come here to Vancouver for business travel a couples month in a year. I was wondering if it possible to call forward my calls from my asia number to a PM number if I were to purchase these 30 days plans from PM?

Thanks

I don't think it's dependent on this end. If your Asian provider allows you to forward internationally then it should be fine.

Keep in mind that if your visits are more than 4 months apart that whatever number you use for here would be lost. And your account (except email). So you would have to keep re-activating with a different email address and number.

Unless you kept the account paid-up of course.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

non-Canadian numbers (even from the US) cannot be ported to a Canadian provider. You could port it to a service like fongo though and then forward it to your new Canadian number.

@nicktin722

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

I don't think so @nicktin722....it would be odd..have an asian phone number hereSmiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.