cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing Week savings offer

ShermanJ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HELP! I'VE SUBMITTED MY E-MAIL FOR THE 5GB AND 1 MONTH FREE OFFER THEN ACTIVATED THE SIM CARD BUT DIDN'T GET THE REWARD, HOW DO I GET THE REWARD? I ALSO RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE TODAY Congrats! Your email was received and is eligible for our limited time flash sale.

23 REPLIES 23

@Greyz 

The New Years offer would require you to re-enter the email at the sign up to be valid for the new promo otherwise the email is beholden to the boxing day promotion's terms and conditions.

Greyz

@SP2 wrote:

Hi, she hasn’t got it yet, but I do know it will take time....if not on there by her billing date I will contact them. I received a message from Triguy & Dunkman both addressing this matter. That you don’t need a confirmation back and that it will show up in promotion spot in your account. I know this is true because public Mobile had a promotion in November of $5 off for 6 months which my husband had entered his email and got no confirmation on it. But before his next billing it was there. Just check before your next bill date. If not you can ask for help on community, a lot of help here. I hope this helps. 

Thanks for all the info, much appreciated!  It looks like they have renewed the offer as a "New Years Promo" that is valid until Jan 25 now.

SP2

837D5B4B-4818-4008-9F8C-0E5F3E5B7EFF.jpegThis is where it will show up before your next Billing date. Noticed bottom right says Dec 29 but I checked Dec 27 and you can see under promotion on right bottom that it showed up. This was my husbands promotion when he joined in Nov. 2020

SP2

I would sign her up, but after you enter her email something comes up saying that they got it. I would take a photo of it and make sure you can have the date and time on your phone/computer when this did happen. This way you have proof. Not that you will have too. If you have all ready, don’t worry just check billing near next billing. See my other message to you.

SP2

I will post when and if she gets it ok

SP2

Hi, she hasn’t got it yet, but I do know it will take time....if not on there by her billing date I will contact them. I received a message from Triguy & Dunkman both addressing this matter. That you don’t need a confirmation back and that it will show up in promotion spot in your account. I know this is true because public Mobile had a promotion in November of $5 off for 6 months which my husband had entered his email and got no confirmation on it. But before his next billing it was there. Just check before your next bill date. If not you can ask for help on community, a lot of help here. I hope this helps. 

Greyz

@SP2 were you able to confirm if she got the promo?

I applied for this promo with both mine and my mom's email addresses.  I got an email confirmation and she didn't.  I'm worried that if we sign her up she won't get the promo since she didn't get a confirmation.

Hi @ShermanJ 

I'm sure you'll be fine if you activated BETWEEN submitting the e-mail for the promo and getting the e-mail confirmation.

You will get it either way if you're sure you used the SAME e-mail to register as the activation.

If you can think of it, throw a quick post up when the bonus stuff shows under self-serve.

Cheers.

SP2

Thank you for the help....she was worried since she had no confirmation that her email was really recieved other then the link saying so. Great help!

JDmoser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I thought the same thing because it doesn't show up in the account overview but check the Plan and add ons tab and see if it's at the bottom I'm promotions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dunkman : I remember seeing reports of people getting an email some time afterwards. Just saying that the email was successfully submitted.

@SP2 wrote:

My daughter-in-law signed up with public Mobile. She entered her email address and it took it so she proceeded to sign up. She received more the merrier but not her Boxing Day add on. She checked her emails after and nothing was there. What is she to do? I just tried her email again.And she still didn’t receive notice!!

@SP2 

The 5 GB bonus and 2nd month credit will be applied to her account within 30 days.  No email confirmation of this promotion.  If she did not receive by next payment date, she can contact moderator.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  2. Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.

SP2

My daughter-in-law signed up with public Mobile. She entered her email address and it took it so she proceeded to sign up. She received more the merrier but not her Boxing Day add on. She checked her emails after and nothing was there. What is she to do? I just tried her email again.And she still didn’t receive notice!!

@hilafish wrote:

So I just have to be patient? I signed up Dec 27 (at London Drugs) and wasn't told about the Boxing Day promotions but now understand they should be automatically applied?

Unless you followed the instructions for the Boxing Week promo...you are disqualified now.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Boxing-Week-Savings-Get-your-second-mon...

You can take advantage of the More is Merrier promo...but hurry because it expires Dec 31st, at midnight EST (9pm in the west)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

@hilafish wrote:

So I just have to be patient? I signed up Dec 27 (at London Drugs) and wasn't told about the Boxing Day promotions but now understand they should be automatically applied?

Ensure you submit the email you activated with for this promotion.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Boxing-Week-Savings-Get-your-second-mon...

hilafish
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ShermanJ

I activated the SIM card almost right away AFTER submitting my e-mail but before getting the confirmation 😕

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hello @ShermanJ 

If you submitted your e-mail PRIOR to activating AND used the same e-mail to activate that you registered with the activation promo then you WILL get the reward as outlined previously.

Out of curiosity, did you activate prior to receiving the confirmation e-mail or after?  I'm not suggesting that will make a difference - just an interesting case study.  In either case, definitely retain that e-mail.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

@fricstix  FYI the information you provided is incorrect. 

The OP (if eligible) will receive a manual credit to their account balance within 30 days but before next renewal that will be used to pay 2nd 30 day payment.

The reward section has Loyalty, Auto-pay, Referrals, Community Forums. 

Only thing that would show there is if they are on auto-pay. As system can't apply auto-pay automatically to the account at signup. $2 will be manually credited to the balance within 72 hours of activation. If they used a referral code for a $10 signup bonus that will also be applied at same time.

Along with that. Under My rewards section next to auto-pay (if they're on auto-pay) they should see $2. Which the system will apply to available balance at next payment due date automatically before debiting plan amount owed.

There is no need for them to contact moderators.

fricstix
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It should show on your rewards under your account that whatever your monthly bill is taken off and used for next months service. It is added to your rewards which will be subtracted before the money is taken out of your account if you use auto pay. It may take a day or so to show up. If you are having trouble, you can email a mod by using the chat or email a mod.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ShermanJ   Also don't forget to add the holiday bonus gifts from PM available for a couple more days (31st Dec) of 2GB plus 500 international mins in your account.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@ShermanJ 

As per the rules / terms of the promotion.

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable 

If you used a referral code for a $10 signup bonus. That will applied within 72 hours of activation.

Patience is a virtue!

Welcome to PM. Happy Holidays!

Need Help? Let's chat.