cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing Day offer activation - how long does it take?

urbancoyote
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The offer reads: "Get one month of free service when you activate on any plan. Plus, get 5GB of free data on select plans."

I just activated my SIM card but only seeing the $25 plan I selected, no sign of free 1 month service or the free 5GB of data.  Has anyone took part in this type of offer before and how long do I need to wait to see these offers in my account?  Thanks everyone! 

7 REPLIES 7

waytomatrix
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated my new sim on 29th Jan and next paymemt due is on 28th Feb.  Thought i did the process of boxing day promotion but still have not got 2nd month credit  amd 5gb data yet.  Tomorrow PM gonna charge me for second month. Anyone in same boat?

@Foxjig1   I'm afraid you'll need to remove your referral code from this forum as it's not permitted to post it here.  Just use the 3 vertical dots top right of your post and edit/delete.

@Foxjig1  FYI it is against the forum rules to post referral codes. NOT ALLOWED. Also against the rules to send unsolicited messages to members with codes. Only if they ask first or if they message you first.

Edit your post by clicking the 3 dots on right of your post and hit edit reply..

@computergeek541  please remove.

urbancoyote
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@urbancoyote 

I think that you mean the Boxing day offer.

Within 30 days for both data and 2nd month credit 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@urbancoyote  within 30 days of activation but before next renewal if all steps were done and you're eligible.

If you used a referral code for a $10 sign-up bonus that will be credited within 72 hours.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.