cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a USA plan by mistake

kevo970
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bought the 20$ plan yesterday by accident I’m not in USA . Any way I can get the funds back in my account 

8 REPLIES 8

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Mistakes happen.... and a few beverages in beautiful Bahamas could add to the complexity of purchasing.

All good, I'm sure PM will help out with a refund...

kevo970

Well I was buying long distance add on and I must of pressed the add on for bundle also . Thought the price was high when I accepted the amount charged . P.s all this was going on while taking care of 3 little ones 

@surreyboz wrote:

@kevo970 wrote:

Bought the 20$ plan yesterday by accident I’m not in USA . Any way I can get the funds back in my account 

I am just curious. Buying an add on of any sort is a two step process. So I am just curious how did you accidentally do that? 

Speed kills!!Smiley Sad

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kevo970 wrote:

I am just curious. Buying an add on of any sort is a two step process. So I am just curious how did you accidentally do that? 

TheOldVR

@kevo970 wrote:

I wish I was there too !! but stuck here in Bahamas lol

LOL.... life is tough in da Bahamas so no pity for you!!!

kevo970

I wish I was there too !! but stuck here in Bahamas lol

TheOldVR

Oops... I have a better idea though.... You can head down to see the Raptors game so you can use your PM plan!!!

Go Raptors!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kevo970, to obtain a credit back for the errant purchase, you will need to contact the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.