cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus 3gb data removed.. Lucky ,bell to PM offer

S4u2875
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I switch from lucky mobile to PM. PM offered 3gb bonus data. When  my plan got renewed bonus data was removed...sent message to moderate team but no sollutions yet.

Is anyone having same issue?

14 REPLIES 14

S4u2875

3rd billing cycle with same issue ... Contacted moderate few times  they said we are trying to help you out...  It's been 3 Month they can not fix issue ... Same on PM moderate...  Now I regrate to switch to PM..

@S4u2875 wrote:

I try again fewday modorate not helping me.

what is CCTS, and how do  I dispute issue with them?

Thanks

CCTS handles disputes between customers and communications companies.  https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/

@S4u2875  that sounds a bit ridiculous all you can do is keep on their backs although there should be no need of it  keep at them!!

S4u2875

No.. my account never been inactive..last month when I contacted I was told they escalte issue to support team and someone will contact me.. I was never contacted back... But bonus data show up on account. I thought issue must be resolved.

This month my plan renewd and bonus data was not there .. I contacted back moderate team.

Moderate told me data should be  added by july13. Bonus data did not added by july13. After this moderate contact me back and says I don't have elegable plan for bonus data which is not true. I do have $35 1.5 GB data plan. Again moderate contact me back and says I did not ported my phone no. From lucky mobile.  Which I did ported from lucky mobile .

Later on he contact me and says since I change my phone number they can not honor bonus data...

I did change my phone number  after few week of activation. But I  read promotion detail it does not say to keep bonus data I have to keep lucky mobile phone number..

marsofearth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do you still have the terms of your contract showing you are owed a bonus 3Gb of data?  ie. email, or hard paper?

• Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

At anytime did your account become inactive?

S4u2875

I try again fewday modorate not helping me.

what is CCTS, and how do  I dispute issue with them?

Thanks

@S4u2875 wrote:

Modorate has not resolve issue yet. I sent private message last month. Modorate did not fix. I sent message this month again..  seems like they do not want to honor promotion.

Did the moderators respond?  If you did not hear from them at all, ensure that the private messages are going to the username Moderator_Team.  Geopublic provided this link to the moderators previously.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You'll have to try again.  If you're not getting an acceptable resolution, you have the right to file a dispute with CCTS, but it shouldn't need to come to that.

S4u2875

Modorate has not resolve issue yet. I sent private message last month. Modorate did not fix. I sent message this month again..  seems like they do not want to honor promotion.

This was a very short-lived promo that started on or around May 2nd, and I don't recall when it was removed, but it was extremely short.

I don't even recall if this had an official announcement or not.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@S4u2875 wrote:

I switch from lucky mobile to PM. PM offered 3gb bonus data. When  my plan got renewed bonus data was removed...sent message to moderate team but no sollutions yet.

Is anyone having same issue?

@S4u2875  Yes, others have reported similar issue. It appears that Public Mobile's renewal system is not processing the renewals correctly. Hopefully they provide a fix for all the customers that are being affected.

If you haven't notified PM yet you should do it ASAP. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Edit: Missed that you already sent the moderator team a message. Be patient they will fixx it for you. Smiley Happy

@Alex888 wrote:
@S4u2875I pretty sure the bonus data was 3GB total, not monthly, did you use it all?

Since everyone else is doing it, might as well add to the pile.  We are pretty sure you are dead wrong with this one.  I have seen a couple of other reported incidents of not getting the bonus data.  @S4u2875 , you will need to get the moderators to fix the issue with your account not getting the extra data on a monthly basis.  It could take a day or two for a response but they will look after you.

@Alex888 wrote:
@S4u2875I pretty sure the bonus data was 3GB total, not monthly, did you use it all?

No it was every 30 days you get a new 3GB bonus

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alex888 wrote:

According to this post, it was recurring. As long as the plan stayed the same as when activated.

@S4u2875 please do let us know what the moderators say.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@S4u2875 I pretty sure the bonus data was 3GB total, not monthly, did you use it all?
Need Help? Let's chat.