cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Promotion Savings not applied

Jamie_Hansen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wondering when or how Black Friday promotion savings is applied?

Supposed to get $5 off for 6 months on $35 plan.

Please advise.

Jamie Hansen

7 REPLIES 7

@Kimjohnston060 wrote:

My husband and i both signed up on the Black Friday offer of $5.00 cr for 6 months. My husband received his promo and credit on Dec 1 and I still have not and it is Dec 24. Also it is difficult to see what the total of our monthlg bills are. I see the Dr is $40.00. Is there somewhere on the Home page to find what they are actually debiting my credit card?

Here is when you will get your promo discount. If has been more than 30 days contact a moderator. The cost will be your plan cost less discounts and rewards plus taxes. 

1. The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date.

Contact moderator:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Kimjohnston060

My husband and i both signed up on the Black Friday offer of $5.00 cr for 6 months. My husband received his promo and credit on Dec 1 and I still have not and it is Dec 24. Also it is difficult to see what the total of our monthlg bills are. I see the Dr is $40.00. Is there somewhere on the Home page to find what they are actually debiting my credit card?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jamie_Hansen 

Although the official word is within 30 days it will likely be applied 5 business days after Dec 18th. Christmas Day might throw a wrench in things but i would expect it by Christmas Eve with an outside chance it will be applied the following Monday......

Edit: After the first $5 off is applied 2 - 6 $5 off promo will be applied at renewal.

You wont be able to get this promo for your daughter. Have you registered a different email for any of the promos since then? There might be one this weekend ? Or possibly Monday for Christmas? Check with London drugs and walmart to see if they are offering an in house promotion for pm.

@Jamie_Hansen You would have had to sign up for the offer with your daughter's e-mail address and activated using the same address.

@Jamie_Hansen wrote:

Also can I apply this promotion to my daughters SIM card which was purchased the same day under this email?

Jamie Hansen

@Jamie_Hansen Good question. Try sending a PM to a moderator with it at the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I'm guessing no as each account needs a distinct email address.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Jamie_Hansen wrote:

Wondering when or how Black Friday promotion savings is applied?

Supposed to get $5 off for 6 months on $35 plan.

Please advise.

Jamie Hansen

@Jamie_Hansen The terms of the offer were that the first credit be applied within 30 days of activating and the remainder before the following renewal dates.

Jamie_Hansen

Also can I apply this promotion to my daughters SIM card which was purchased the same day under this email?

Jamie Hansen

Need Help? Let's chat.