cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Promo

cat2019
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good evening,

Anyone knows normally when there will be Black Friday promo for new customers? My friend wants to switch to PM ASAP as her prepaid card is almost used up but if no promo coming shortly, she has to continue with her prepaid...

12 REPLIES 12

And your second month will be free until Dec 2.

@LP1 wrote:

If I activate my Spare Cell with new sim, new number and new e mail do I get the discount ?

I was waiting for the $10 plan to return but don't see that happening.

Thank you

The first account will get $20 and the new $10.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@LP1 yes you do! 

LP1

If I activate my Spare Cell with new sim, new number and new e mail do I get the discount ?

I was waiting for the $10 plan to return but don't see that happening.

Thank you

Kim1971kim

edited by computergeek541: members are not allowed to solicit referrals in publicly posted messages

Kim1971kim

I’m not too sure but if you give a referral code she will get a $10 credit towards her first bill

cat2019

Thanks for the detailed suggestion. I'll suggest her to buy prepaid vouchers for now and wait for Black Friday Deal.

cat2019

Just signed up. Thank you so much for the link!

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@cat2019 Based on past promos I would be surprised if you would get more than $10 / month for 6 months on plans $25+ from Public Mobile, that seems to be the standard discount.

If you want to maximize your deals (AND you have good credit and can use a new phone).. wait for Black Friday sales by retailers like BestBuy/Walmart, where they give out couple hundred $s worth of gift cards along with new sign ups for 2 year plans along with the providers' incentive (so, 2 entities give you incentives instead of just the provider). It would work out more monetary advantage for you, especially since 2nd tier like Virgin etc are offering $40 for 6Gb.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Anything can happen in 2 to 3 weeks.  keep checking..

@cat2019 

Your friend or yourself can sign up to PM email notification system. You will receive an email when there are new promotions 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@cat2019 wrote:

Good evening,

Anyone knows normally when there will be Black Friday promo for new customers? My friend wants to switch to PM ASAP as her prepaid card is almost used up but if no promo coming shortly, she has to continue with her prepaid...

Nobody knows until Public Mobile announces a promo.

Need Help? Let's chat.