cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Deal

michellemarie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had signed up for the Black Friday deal and had put in my email address but when I signed up tonight with Public Mobile it didn't let me use that email address because it was too long.  Anyone else have this issue? Wondering how I can still get the deal since I had to use an alternative email to sign up.

3 REPLIES 3

My take on “too long” was took too long to get through application which then timed out and the OP needed to wait the 50 minutes for it to reset before trying again. Not that the actual email address was too long. But I could be wrong.  Instead the OP used a different email address to register which means no BF bonus until sorted out with moderators which hopefully shouldn’t be a problem.

AE_Collector

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @michellemarie 

Yah, that's a problem they will need to make right for you, no doubt.

Definitely contact the moderators as @esjliv recommends.   They will surely be able to assist given you've done your part.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@michellemarie wrote:

I had signed up for the Black Friday deal and had put in my email address but when I signed up tonight with Public Mobile it didn't let me use that email address because it was too long.  Anyone else have this issue? Wondering how I can still get the deal since I had to use an alternative email to sign up.

Yes, you are only allowed to use so much characters, for the email, when signing up with PM.

mmm? interesting the promo where you enter your email allows more characters than what PM actually allows when signing up. See what the moderators can do for you.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to:

Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators(PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.