cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday 5GB one time add on

lemmayo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I took advantage of the Black Friday 5GB one time add on for my account and my wife's account.  Today I checked  our accounts and noticed that on my wife's account the 5GB add on is showing under "My Promotions".   With my account it does not show.  However, it does show the 400 minutes, and 1 GB promo and 1GB Holiday Add On.  Can someone tell me if the 5 GB went to 1 GB?  or an explaination of what it going on with the holiday promtions, etc.

Thank you for all the help you provide.

Lem Mayo

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lemmayo wrote:

Hi,

Yes, my wife signed up Nov 30 and recieved the Black Friday  5GB One Time Add on. She has the $35/month plan.  I activated my account last March 27th. for the $40/month.

So.... maybe I"m not eligible?  It was my understanding it was for new and existing clients. With your suggestion, I have submitted a ticket to a Modernator.  Thanks for your help.

No point in wasting their time...you weren't eligible. It was only for new activations. Existing customers got lovely gifts instead.

lemmayo

Hi,

Yes, my wife signed up Nov 30 and recieved the Black Friday  5GB One Time Add on. She has the $35/month plan.  I activated my account last March 27th. for the $40/month.

So.... maybe I"m not eligible?  It was my understanding it was for new and existing clients. With your suggestion, I have submitted a ticket to a Modernator.  Thanks for your help.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@lemmayo I was under the understanding that PROMO was only for new users? In fact, I'm almost sure! Sure you didn't confuse it with something else?

Maybe with your wife's account? Did she join near Black Friday!?

@lemmayo I was under the understanding that PROMO was only for new users? In fact, I'm almost sure! Sure you didn't confuse it with something else?

lemmayo

HI,  Thanks for the explanation. I purchased my plan ($40/month) back in April, and have not changed it.  The 5 GB bonus was the Black Friday 5GB bonus for everyone with a $35 plan or higher. I did go into my account and added it to the account.  It showed for a couple days, and than disapeared.  I was looking for an explanation on why it was taken out. Thanks for all your help.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@lemmayo wrote:

I took advantage of the Black Friday 5GB one time add on for my account and my wife's account.  Today I checked  our accounts and noticed that on my wife's account the 5GB add on is showing under "My Promotions".   With my account it does not show.  However, it does show the 400 minutes, and 1 GB promo and 1GB Holiday Add On.  Can someone tell me if the 5 GB went to 1 GB?  or an explaination of what it going on with the holiday promtions, etc.

Lem Mayo

Signup date? There was a promo December 4 to 8 for 1GB per month bonus.

@lemmayo  Somehow the system made a mistake and applied the 1gb data add on promo from the flash sale previous to black friday. Contact the moderators to apply the correct 5gb data add on promo. Click on the (?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon explaining your issue to the moderators. Keep an eye on your private message box at the top right corner of your screen  it's the envelope icon next to your avatar for a response from a moderator. A little number will pop up indicating a message. Responding promptly to messages will speed up your service times.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChuckYeah wrote:

If you signed up in September and were eligible for the first 1GB promo, you would not be eligible for the 5gb as it was for new customers only.

I think this is it. But the OP did say they signed up two accounts for the BF deal. But they ought not to have that other 1gb. So....

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

If you signed up then you shouldn't have 1gb promo but 5, can you please contact moderators about it. 1g promo was given earlier. 

Based on signing up for the 5GB promo (timing), that 1GB is likely not supposed to be there. correct? If you are sure you didn't change your plan or used the 5GB, I would send a ticket as I have seen promos disappear before. I guess it's possible it could be replaced with a different promo also.

If you signed up in September and were eligible for the first 1GB promo, you would not be eligible for the 5gb as it was for new customers only.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lemmayo wrote:

Lem Mayo

If it's not Showing that means you have already used up your 5GB.  

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

It should still be there? Did you change your plan at any time since signing up? This was part of the terms and conditions to stay on the same plan??? 

Need Help? Let's chat.