cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday 5GB deal

j0n0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a SIM over the weekene to take advantage of the black friday 5GB sale but the SIM took over 5 days to arrive and is now not available. Sureley advertising the deal which links through to ordering a SIM should take into account the delivery times of the SIM cards? Is this deal still available to new customer who purchased a SIM whilst the deal was advertised? 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Yeah, so you had to sign up and KEEP the $35 plan on the 5GB deal. Same terms now but you get 2.5GB each month total. Better deal for most people. Or just go for the $40 for 5GB with autopay, even better deal.

1 Gb with 4.5 Gb + 500 mb autopay makes it 6Gb for $40

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don’t think so 😕

Yeah, so you had to sign up and KEEP the $35 plan on the 5GB deal. Same terms now but you get 2.5GB each month total. Better deal for most people. Or just go for the $40 for 5GB with autopay, even better deal.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@j0n0 wrote:

I ordered a SIM over the weekene to take advantage of the black friday 5GB sale but the SIM took over 5 days to arrive and is now not available. Sureley advertising the deal which links through to ordering a SIM should take into account the delivery times of the SIM cards? Is this deal still available to new customer who purchased a SIM whilst the deal was advertised? 

Thanks

The one time 5GB deal was expired.

But the current promo is better.  You get 1GB data every month.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Flash-SALE-Activate-on-a-35-mo-plan-amp...

Need Help? Let's chat.