cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

fertuckw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey

I'm currently paying for an extra 500mb's of data as an add on and for the life of me i can't figure out how to get it off as I can't find it anywhere on the site to remove the MoFo.... 

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fertuckw wrote:

Also it was 200mb add on I believe. 

The only way to remove the add-on is to consume it. Plan features *look* like add-ons in the same area. They will drop if consumed as well. But then at renewal they come back. The 200mb add-on will not come back once consumed until you choose to buy it again.

fertuckw

Also it was 200mb add on I believe. 

fertuckw

Actually I stand corrected I changed plans last go around and it dropped the add on. Thanks for the reply and have a greaaaat weekend.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fertuckw wrote:

Hey

I'm currently paying for an extra 500mb's of data as an add on and for the life of me i can't figure out how to get it off as I can't find it anywhere on the site to remove the MoFo.... 

It's a part of your plan. There's no specific add-on for 500mb. What plan are you on?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@fertuckwYou only pay for the add on once. It stays with you until you used up that allotment of data; which your account will draw on once you exceed your plan's monthly amount.

Need Help? Let's chat.