cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing after change of plan.

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am on the $25 plan and I hardly use my phone for data or calling as I also have a company mobile. I was thinking to move to the $15 plan. My next payment date is 29 Dec and if I change my plan now, would I loose the $25 I paid for this month. And would my payment date be changed as well? If yes, what would be a better time to change my plan?

5 REPLIES 5

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@hss wrote:

So on the billing should be fine? Also I am on Aotopay so the amount gets deducted a day or before my billing day. Should I remove autopay or I can use the amount to change plan later without getting added on the plan again?

Don't change your autopay, the right amount will be deducted on the date showing on your renewal.  So long as you have scheduled the plan change it will go through without any issues.

hss

Thanks. I never knew of that option. I would do that now.

hss

So on the billing should be fine? Also I am on Aotopay so the amount gets deducted a day or before my billing day. Should I remove autopay or I can use the amount to change plan later without getting added on the plan again?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@hss wrote:

I am on the $25 plan and I hardly use my phone for data or calling as I also have a company mobile. I was thinking to move to the $15 plan. My next payment date is 29 Dec and if I change my plan now, would I loose the $25 I paid for this month. And would my payment date would be changed as well? If yes, what would be a better time to change my plan?

Yes you would have to pay immediately for the $15 plan and lose everything on the $25 plan.  You can go ahead right now with your plan change, but make sure you select the option for change at next renewal instead of immediate change.  That way you get to use you current plant until renewal.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is recommended to change your plan on next renewal date.  If you make a change now then you would lose any unused minutes/data/texts.  Your billing cycle is on a 30 day period.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Need Help? Let's chat.