cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed me for Multiple SIM cards

claragoat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had an issue with the whole "zip code does not match billing address". After trying 3 times to buy the SIM, I finally got it to work, and i got a confirmation email and everything. The first 2 times I was charged for the SIM card even though it didnt go through, but I got a credit back. Then I tried once more, it didn't go through, I was charged again, and I was waiting to get my credit back just like the others. 

When i went and checked my account today, the first 2 credits had been removed and now I have paid for 4 SIM cards, when i only got the confirmation email for 1. I tried talking to SIMon, (useless). I tried leaving a question to the moderator, but when i get down to the verify my account, it said wrong username EVEN THOUGH IT IS MY USERNAME.

Whoever reads this. DO NOT MAIL ME 4 SIM CARDS AS I KNOW THEY ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. 

And PLEASE fix all the issues with your system because it has taken me 5 days just to get a SIM card.

Also please add a real contact phone number or email that can be used for your customers to actually get a hold of this company. As this right here is an emergency and now i have to wait who knows how long for a reply.

16 REPLIES 16

@gpixel wrote:

@claragoat you need to verify your self serve account not your community account

It's actually the other way around. Providing the information about your Community account is required in all cases when opening a ticket through SIMon. While the ticketing process does ask the member for self serve account information, it can be bypassed and the account PIN can be used instead. However, the Community crediential step cannot be skipped.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@claragoat 

Were you able to log in into account and get the issue resolved?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@claragoat 

Your 4 charges on your credit card online may be pending until PM actually collect fund from your cc in a few days.  You can wait for a few days or create a moderator support ticket suggested by other members.

@claragoat wrote:

No, using a canadian address. I even typed into the box that said postal code, it was only the error message that read zipcode

Did you do x1x v2v  or   x1xv2v <= no space

claragoat

No, using a canadian address. I even typed into the box that said postal code, it was only the error message that read zipcode

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@claragoat wrote:

I had an issue with the whole "zip code does not match billing address". After trying 3 times to buy the SIM, I finally got it to work, and i got a confirmation email and everything. The first 2 times I was charged for the SIM card even though it didnt go through, but I got a credit back. Then I tried once more, it didn't go through, I was charged again, and I was waiting to get my credit back just like the others. 

When i went and checked my account today, the first 2 credits had been removed and now I have paid for 4 SIM cards, when i only got the confirmation email for 1. I tried talking to SIMon, (useless). I tried leaving a question to the moderator, but when i get down to the verify my account, it said wrong username EVEN THOUGH IT IS MY USERNAME.

Whoever reads this. DO NOT MAIL ME 4 SIM CARDS AS I KNOW THEY ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. 

And PLEASE fix all the issues with your system because it has taken me 5 days just to get a SIM card.

Also please add a real contact phone number or email that can be used for your customers to actually get a hold of this company. As this right here is an emergency and now i have to wait who knows how long for a reply.

ZIP CODE???? Are you using an American address?????

@claragoat wrote:

I tried to submit a ticket, but when i got to the end to verfiy my account before sending it, there was an error with my username, saying it was incorrect, meanwhile thats the one im using right now

@claragoat    If you were retrying with the chatbot, then yes it will ask you sign into your community account again, even though you are already in your community account.  It is part of the verification.

Try clearing your cache/cookies and use a different browser with incognito/private mode enabled and try again.

@claragoat wrote:

Thank you so much! that was exactly what I needed and couldn't find anywhere on this website

@claragoat   I'm not sure who you are thanking, but you're welcome 😊  Also if you use the @key, it will bring you a drop down list of users on this conversation, so you can select who you are responding to...   Welcome to PM😊

@claragoat you need to verify your self serve account not your community account

claragoat

Thank you, very helpful

claragoat

I tried to submit a ticket, but when i got to the end to verfiy my account before sending it, there was an error with my username, saying it was incorrect, meanwhile thats the one im using right now

claragoat

Thank you so much! that was exactly what I needed and couldn't find anywhere on this website

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@claragoat you'll get a faster response from customer support if you use Simon. if you just click on the chat bubble options it gives you, you'll eventually end up at the "submit a ticket, click me" option to send a private message.

SIMon chat bubbles.jpeg

submit ticket.jpeg

@claragoat after using @dabr 's link. Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@claragoat   Try private messaging moderators via this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Edit:  Unfortunately, PM service is all online so there is not tel number to contact.

Need Help? Let's chat.