cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill charges

Carolanne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

My bill this month was 45.20. Have the rates increased? I’m on a $40 dollar plan auto pay.

8 REPLIES 8

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Here's the update: new issue affected renewals on October 23 and 24 2019.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Fix-in-Progress-Select-customers-missin...

There is no need to contact Public Mobile.

PM is already aware. The rewards you earned are forthcoming.

@Carolanne wrote:

No, it does not 😩

Did rewards fail for everyone last night? @Carolanne The moderators will fix it but you can't use the discount until the new renewal.

Carolanne

No, it does not 😩

@Carolanne wrote:

Thank you for the info! I did check my payment history and that’s what is appears to be. In previous months in my payment history it shows the $2 for auto pay!  Thank you!! 😊

Does your account show $2 in Available Funds? Just wondering in case the system "forgot" to apply the reward before taking the payment, but then put it back as a credit in Available funds.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Carolanne

Thank you for the info! I did check my payment history and that’s what is appears to be. In previous months in my payment history it shows the $2 for auto pay!  Thank you!! 😊

@Carolanne 

Check your payment history page.  I have a feeling that your autopay for this renewal did not go through.  Quite a few complaints from this morning.  

previous months

$40- $2 = $38 x 13% tax is $42.94

this month

$40 x 13% tax is $45.20

You probably need to contact moderator to get your $2 autopay.  Click on quesiton mark on right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to get moderator help.  

Carolanne

Yes, it’s on my credit card. The last 2 months my bill was 42.94. So I’m not sure where the extra money is coming from

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@CarolanneBill I assume is on your credit card? If so, you need to factor in your taxes.

Need Help? Let's chat.