cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best plan for US travellers and callers

Spublic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I need to change my current plan to be able to call to US from Canada and also call from US to US or Canada - I need limited data roaming while in the US and 1G data in Canada.

The $60 plan which travelers love says it is  Canada / US Talk & Text.  Is this all calls/text to canada and US while both in Canada and US?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

@Anonymous wrote:

@Spublic wrote:

Hello,

I need to change my current plan to be able to call to US from Canada and also call from US to US or Canada - I need limited data roaming while in the US and 1G data in Canada.

The $60 plan which travelers love says it is  Canada / US Talk & Text.  Is this all calls/text to canada and US while both in Canada and US?

Very reasonable...if moving from the $40 or $50 plan its a deal....only $10-$20 more for 30 days of text/call and 2gb....the 10 day add on all in is $20. If your on the $25 or less then look at getting an add on or a US provider prepaid cheap plan.

Thank you

Yes.

You might also look at the 10 day roaming add-ons depending on your frequency in the US.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately the only plan that does that is 60, you have no other choice. And i just read it is only temporarily option

Does your phone have double sim? Check out freedompop.com they even have free limited plans. You have to bye careful with overages with them

Maybe it would be cheaper to get 2g budget plan in usa, done of them have free call and data roaming in Canada

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Spublic wrote:

Hello,

Thank you

It is both for when you are in either country.  The data is split though you have 8GB while in Canada and you will have 2GB for when you are in the US all amounts are per 30 days

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Spublic wrote:

Hello,

Thank you

Yes.

You might also look at the 10 day roaming add-ons depending on your frequency in the US.

Need Help? Let's chat.