cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Plan

DOrlesky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an unlocked iPhone, and an unlocked iPad. I am wondering what would be the best plan to get. I wish to have the same phone number on both devices, but wish to have call / receive on both devices, and 4.5 GB download on each device.

6 REPLIES 6

HI @Boknowz76   It is against Community rule to post our code here.   We all have one and we would all be posting it if we are allowed to do so  🙂

Please remove it.  Just go back to your post, click on the down arrow with the circle on the top right of your post and click Modify

thanks

Boknowz76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I use the 40$ plan . I use it all the time in my car .Spotify and waze i run lots .I have never been let down . Ya iPhone will be even better less  crap running in the background .enjoy . Refer a friend and take $1 off your payment every 30 days for every friend you refer for as long as they stay with us. Your friend will also receive a one-time BONUS $10 credit!

Sharing is caring!
Tell your friends to use this code WN30Q0 when they activate with Public Mobile.
Cheers. Drive safe!

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you have home wifi and use public wifi, little or a small amount of plan data is needed. 15.00 plan offers 100 minutes outgoing and unlimited incoming calls, 250mb data and unlimited international text messaging. You can buy an add on for 500 additional minutes for 5.00. If this is not for you, pick a higher priced plan.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@DOrlesky the 40$ plan would work on your phone with 5gb with the autopay active. On your iPad you'd probably need to get that same plan again for the data and then set your phone to ring on the iPad for calls in.   Someone else might know exactly if that plan works on an iPad.  If you activate by Friday you'd get 10$ off a month for 6 months also on each plan

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@DOrlesky wrote:

I have an unlocked iPhone, and an unlocked iPad. I am wondering what would be the best plan to get. I wish to have the same phone number on both devices, but wish to have call / receive on both devices, and 4.5 GB download on each device.

For 4.5GB the best plan is $40 plan that offers 4.5GB plus a bonus of 500mb with autopay enabled, plus $2 discount.  It also has unlimited Canada wide calling and unlimited international texting.

You can also get the $10 off fo the first 6 months with PM's promo offer, here are the details for that:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Until-November-21-get-10-off-for-the-fi...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could get the $40 plan.  You can only have one sim associated with one account, phone# and email.  You would have to switch the sim between your devices.

Need Help? Let's chat.