cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bell corporate phone number transfer to PM personal account?

mwodzak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello is it possibe to transfer of a corporate telephone number with bell is this possible? Bell has indicated that a corporate number can only be transferred to a personal plan with them. Any help would be much appreciated to make this a smooth transition.Michelle

3 REPLIES 3

mwodzak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all,

Thought I would reply to my own post now that I have a solid answer in case anyone else’s has this same question. Bell said a corporate number could not be transferred to a third party provider and that corporate numbers could only be transferred to bell personal accounts. 

When i I went through with it, it worked! But it automatically suspended the corporate account. This means a new corporate account needs to be set for my replacement at work. You lose your years of service with them, etc. And need to sign another contract (which would have to be broken in order to transfer my number back after msg leave - huge costs) or go month to month. In the end, I’m happy. I transferred my number to Public Mobile (took 2 hours), but it did really mess things up for my work’s corporate plan. Such a pain. If I want to transfer this same number back, I need to either go month to month with Bell or sign a new contract. I think I’m just going to turn my personal number with public mobile into my work and personal phone when I’m back from mat leave as the plan is way better! Anyways, such a pain to work with Bell! Super happy with my new Public Mobile plan! Was worried about the 3G data, but it works perfectly fine! 

THS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@mwodzak wrote:

Hello is it possibe to transfer of a corporate telephone number with bell is this possible? Bell has indicated that a corporate number can only be transferred to a personal plan with them. Any help would be much appreciated to make this a smooth transition.Michelle

It depends. You can port your own number yourself. Some stores might not do it. 

I went to Walmart and their kiosk refused to port Port my bell lines because they are small business. 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mwodzak wrote:

You can Port almost every active number as long as you have the Relevant information and are Authorized to Port the Number 

Need Help? Let's chat.