cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been with PM for a few days now...shouldn't my monthly charges have already been auto-paid?

Pedrito
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I thought this was a pre-paid plan and that it would be charged at the start of my billing period. Should I be doing somthing to get it started?

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

Testing 1 2 3... .

Has anyone heard from @Pedrito ? I wonder if he sorted out what happened on his account with billing etc......

Just this morning his username gave me the solution. I guess he figured things out.

Testing 1 2 3... .

Has anyone heard from @Pedrito ? I wonder if he sorted out what happened on his account with billing etc......

ilikepm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you choose 'one time payment' or 'AutoPay' when activating your sim? If you chose one-time payment, you are not yet registered for AutoPay and need to do that to avail of $2/mo reward on your bill. To register for AutoPay, go to the Payment tab after you login to your self-serve account. Hope this helps! 🙂

@Pedrito wrote:

I thought this was a pre-paid plan and that it would be charged at the start of my billing period. Should I be doing somthing to get it started?

It shouldn't even be possible to activate an account with first paying for the first 30 days of service. If you haven't paid, that says to me that you might not have completed the activation process.

Did you try to pay with a credit card?  If you did, check your online credit card statement/balacne for a pending charge from Public Mobile.  If there is none, I would suggest to restart the activation process at activate.publicmobile.ca

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Pedrito wrote:

Go into your selfserve account and click on the payment history link. You will see that you already made payment during activation for your first 30 days.

Welcome to PM 🙂

skylenth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Pedrito 

Yes, you will be billed at the start of your plan. All you need to do is activate the SIM at https://activate.publicmobile.ca

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Pedrito , didn't you make a payment during account activation?  That is prepayment for the first 30 day cycle.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pedrito wrote:

Yes. You pay up front to start. What's happening?

Need Help? Let's chat.