cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank card

griffes64
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried 3 different bank cards and a different browser but it keeps coming up unable to verify card how do I fix this.

7 REPLIES 7

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@griffes64 wrote:

I have tried 3 different bank cards and a different browser but it keeps coming up unable to verify card how do I fix this.

Couple things, make sure they have the VISA symbol on the car you are using.  Try using incognito mode on your browser. 

They also accept Visa Debit cards. Additionally, you can pay for your SIM card activation with a Public Mobile Payment Voucher.  You can purchase a voucher online as well instead of using a bank card. Prepaid visa and master card also work. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@griffes64 wrote:

@griffes64  If your credit card address contains any special characters do not include them when entering your address.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@griffes64 the bank cards have to be either Visa or MasterCard debit. And the credit cards can be Mastercard,  Visa or American express issued by Canadian or American banks. If they are wait 1 hour from last attempt,  clear your browser history, go to private/ incognito mode and try again to add the credit/ debit card. 

When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@griffes64 bank/credit details exactly eg. your name(you can check this by looking at a bank statement or online banking) - this is essential for this to work. Put your middle name/initials in your last name box before your last name. or put in in your first name box. if your bank statement has all CAPS try using all CAPS. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the bank card address Exactly as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Enter your postal code without spaces unless there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space.

Note: The bank card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@griffes64 Hello delete your cache reboot your computer and try chrome in incognito mode 

Make sure when in putting your information that you leave apartment number blank if this does not work click on? Bottom right hand corner and ask Simon to create a ticket speak to a human and then they will give you moderators assistantance

Need Help? Let's chat.