cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance owing incorrect

geny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm a new user - I registered March 13th. I was supposed to get a one time $10 credit and it is not reflected in the balance owing - please get back to me asap. 

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@geny wrote:

I'm a new user - I registered March 13th and I was referred by xxxxx at xxxxx. I was supposed to get a one time $10 credit and it is not reflected in the balance owing - please get back to me asap. 

@geny 

I don't usually bother to say this but this is rather more egregious. You've posted someone else's personal info. Would they like that? Would you like someone posting yours?

..and people wonder why they're getting so many spam calls !!

Or their identity stolen.

I get it though. For new folks here that they might think that the information posted is only for internal use. NOT.

If I were to feel so inclined to be providing personal information, I would be asking myself if this is needed here and now as I'm typing. I also always look for required information indicators when filling in forms. I really hate it when a form has some pieces of information indicated as required but aren't really. Like oh come on what do you need that for.

Sigh.

@Anonymous wrote:

@geny wrote:

I'm a new user - I registered March 13th and I was referred by xxxxx at xxxxx. I was supposed to get a one time $10 credit and it is not reflected in the balance owing - please get back to me asap. 

@geny 

I don't usually bother to say this but this is rather more egregious. You've posted someone else's personal info. Would they like that? Would you like someone posting yours?

..and people wonder why they're getting so many spam calls !!

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

The best thing for you to do is contact SIMon here

Open a ticket and check off the rewards issue. They will be able to solve it swiftly for you!

From what I have read and seen you should have the reward within 72hrs. 

Good luck!

@geny Well I guess that’s fine if you want everybody on the Internet to know what your phone number name is I know I would not

Anonymous
Not applicable

@geny wrote:

okay - do you need any other info?

No. Just payment history since Mar 13. Blank out personal info of course. You'll likely need the moderators but we can confirm that for you after seeing what you have.

Edit: perhaps he meant the referral code...which would be wrong here too.

geny

He directed me to post his name and number

geny

okay - do you need any other info?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@geny wrote:

@geny 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove any personal info by clicking on the three dots.  Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@geny  please use the 3 dots on the top right of the post to remove the personal information from the post.  This is a Public forum. Are you sure that there isnt a $10 (12 if on autopay) credit balance on your self service account? Please post an aged screenshot of your payment history. Please omit any personal information from the post. Thanks. Welcome to PM. 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@geny Hi you were in a public forum please remove your phone number and name top right hand corner three dots click edit post

Need Help? Let's chat.