cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUYERS REMORSE - CANCEL PM - DATA ON IPHONE 7+ UPDATE DOES NOT WORK!!

indiraalee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING 2 DAYS TO GET MY SERVICES RUNNING PROPERLY. 

$58.00 AND THE MODERATORS KEEP SENDING GENERIC TROUBLESHOOTING RESPONSES

I KNOW IT IS NOT AN ISSUE OF MY PHONE

DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE!!!!

6 REPLIES 6

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@indiraalee wrote:

If you're determined to terminate your PM service, just remove the sim card and replace it with your new provider. Also...log into My Account and remove your credit card info. There are no refunds so you'll sacrifice whatever balance you currently have. Finally....give the community a chance to help solve whatever issue you're experiencing with PM. There's a wealth of info here and we're just waiting to help. Good luck whatever you choose.

There's is no buyer's remorse period.  Have you tried sim card in a phone known to be working with Public Mobile?   

CalgaryBen
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @indiraalee, based on the subject, is it just data that isn't working on your iPhone 7+?  Do SMS and voice work?

We can tailor a solution for you if you provide further details, but have a look at this post and the post it links to, as they are very likely applicable to your case here.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@indiraalee can you elaborate a little and the community can try to help.  To start off with, what's your phone's brand and model?  Are any of your service(s) working or none?   I know you said it's not a phone issue but let's rule it out--stranger things have definitely happened around here.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Give us a chance to help you! @indiraalee what's happenning?? Details?? But with no personal information...if you want.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@indiraalee wrote:

@indiraalee 

Lots of knowledgeable members here..explain whats happening..chances are someone can help

Need Help? Let's chat.