cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MelBel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Promos

Thank you for all your help! I messaged a moderator about changing to the bonus 1GB promo. Fingers crossed! I had my brother as a referral. He's been raving about PM for a while but I couldn't switch until my phone was paid off with my previous provider. I'm loving it so far. Thanks! 

Quigley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: BONUS2GB promocode

@AE_Collector @darlicious   The extra data is added the very second you add the code and activate your plan . I know having used it on many occasions.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Promos

@MelBel 

Hopefully they will do it for you....just explain that you thought they were both the same kind of data so the 2gb looked more attractive and there were no terms and conditions for the 1gb plan data promo. They can definetely add a promocode after activation.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Quigley 

Yes but now the 2gb bonus data add on is automatically added to new activations $35+ and isn't stackable and the PMBONUS1GB is the promocode for 1gb of plan data for as long as you don't change your plan.pScreenshot_20210430-201459~2.png

Quigley

@darlicious  Yes, I saw that. The 2GB promo even though it says it's not stackable, it still was stackable with the last promo. It's not stackable with the 1GB code because you can only add one promo code at a time. But you can probably stack the 1GB code with another promo that doesn't require a promo code though. You just have to choose which one is more beneficial to you and gives you the best bang for your buck over the long haul!

Quigley

@darlicious  How do you know that the 2GB is automatically added now, since in the same advertisement it says you have to use two different promo codes?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Quigley 

See here.....

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/PMWLS

Edit: I could have sworn this said it was automatically applied upon activation and didn't give a promocode for the 2gb when they added the 1gb promocode.

Quigley

@darlicious  I saw that already, but they tell you to use two different promo codes in the same advertisement, when you can only add one code at a time during your activation. Where in the advertisement does it say the 2GB data is automatically added now? It doesn't so I wouldn't assume it is. Unless you already asked a mod. Just saying. 

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Lots of stuff going on here! (A good thing!). Yes if the 1 GB bonus is monthly until (if) a plan change is done in the future obviously that will be much better than the 2 GB add-on that is a single block of data that rolls over until used up. If you can get both even better. @MelBel only problem is determining what the best plan is to avoid having to make a plan change in the near future and lose the 1 GB monthly bonus. A tough call. 

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.