cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availing Black Friday Promotions

Rj3k
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Just switched to PM yesterday and now they release this one month free for new plan. Can I still avail this promotion? Thanks for your anwers!

11 REPLIES 11

@arthurli0220 wrote:

Hi i'm new join from November 28
Can i have Black Friday Promotions too?

Thankssssss

Effective November 25 2019 until December 2 2019 at 11:59PM ET. Offer available to new customers who activate online and in-store. 

If you just signed up today Nov 28 you are good for the second month free for sure. Plus the 5Gb data add-on if you signed up for a $35 or more plan.

AE_Collector

@Bethn wrote:

Capture+_2019-11-28-19-18-14.png

This is what I'm seeing, 

Ok, yes, I definitely see your point now.  My understanding to all this was that free month offer was only effective as of November 28th, as per Tiana_V's update to the annoucement thread.

arthurli0220
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

me too

arthurli0220
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i'm new join from November 28
Can i have Black Friday Promotions too?

Thankssssss

Effective November 25 2019 until December 2 2019 at 11:59PM ET. Offer available to new customers who activate online and in-store. 

Bethn

Capture+_2019-11-28-19-18-14.png

This is what I'm seeing, 

Bethn

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Rj3k wrote:

Hi,

Just switched to PM yesterday and now they release this one month free for new plan. Can I still avail this promotion? Thanks for your anwers!

Usually, they're not going to offer a promotion when a customer signed up on a date that falls outside of the promotional period. The difficulties about the moderators making an exception for one person for someone being one day outside of the promotional window would be how the next person would want the same exception when signing up 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. days outside of the offer. Then, it causes a bad situation when one person gets a "yes" and the next person gets an answer of "no".

Capture+_2019-11-28-17-58-04.png

Unless this notice found on the front page of PM  is a typo, OP is within the dates of the promo offer, as am I. 

@Rj3k wrote:

Hi,

Usually, they're not going to offer a promotion when a customer signed up on a date that falls outside of the promotional period. The difficulties about the moderators making an exception for one person for someone being one day outside of the promotional window would be how the next person would want the same exception when signing up 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. days outside of the offer. Then, it causes a bad situation when one person gets a "yes" and the next person gets an answer of "no".

Bethn

It says effective Nov 25th to Dec 2nd, which is odd. It also says promo will be automatically applied in 10 days.. I might just watch my account and see what happens. I just signed up yesterday too.. And paid $10 for my sim card. Dang! Should have been more patient.

Edited for clarity

Rj3k

Thanks! but Yeah I thought the plan that I'm getting is a promotion already but it's not.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

A previous post inquired about this. That likely isn't allowed but there will be more promotions likely on Black Friday.

Need Help? Let's chat.