cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

mcamp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new customer. On the first payment due, I didn't receive my autopay reward of $2.00, even though my credit card was debited.

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mcamp wrote:

I am a new customer. On the first payment due, I didn't receive my autopay reward of $2.00, even though my credit card was debited.

If you just signed up, you will pay the full price and you will get $2 put into available funds.  On your first renewal you will have $4 autopay put towards your bill and renewal #2 onwards it will go back to $2 per 30 days

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mcamp wrote:

Your first month of payment is full price of plan plus taxes.  Your autopay reward will be added to your account balance within 72 hours or earlier and you will also see a total of $4 (this month+next month's) to be used towards your next payment cycle.

Welcome to PM:)

Edit:  So you already are on your next month?  Sorry I misread, contact moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.